Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A message from Cynthia Mckinney on Impeachment and Katrina.

Please see the full attachement that congresswoman McKinney references here http://www.rense.com/general67/specorder.htm

Rep McKinney Special
Order Censored???
By Rep Cynthia McKinney
9-11-5

I mentioned the word impeachment on the House Floor Thursday late afternoon, but I don't see it in the official Congressional Record transcript. I was chided by the Speaker that it was out of order to question the President's motives. I didn't question motives, I questioned actions: from lack of actions on Katrina to cutting the budget of safety net programs, to rewarding the rich to the detriment of all the rest of us. This transcript directly from the Congressional Record is mangled and omits that word!!!! I can't believe this.

Please read the attachment (I don't normally do attachments) and see if I missed it. If I hear back from you that it is, indeed, missing, then I will say the word repeatedly on the House Floor upon my return to force them to put my words as I say them in the Congressional Record.

In this talk, I discuss Katrina, the State of Black America, the State of Hispanic America, poverty in America, and the Katrina timelines being developed that will keep us from falling victim to the White House spin. In addition to explosive information given to me from investigative journalists and whistleblowers, there is one particularly pernicious development taking place: bioweapons labs under water with who knows what having been released into the environment. People desperate for jobs must be informed what the heck has been unleashed in the devastated areas as a result of Katrina. Anyone involved in cleanup must have this information before entering New Orleans. I shudder to ponder all the ramifications of Katrina. Although I didn't finish my remarks, and I'm told they also shut the microphone off as I was concluding my remarks--something I don't remember ever having been done to a Member before--I think you get the message here that high crimes and more than misdemeanors have been visited upon the American people.

No comments: